Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Check Out Podcast and People

Hi!

Thanks again to everyone who joined me last night for our YSS Alumni Reunion Call -- "Optioning Rights a View From Both Sides of the Table." If you are interested in listening to the audio you can find it at www.creativecvg.com/yoursignaturestory.php. Lots of great questions and always fun to get the gang together again along with bringing new people into the fold.

Also wanted to share the recent success of YSS Alumni, Libba Phillips who runs Outpost for Hope - a non-profit for kids off the grid. She had her first story in Reader's Digest this past Christmas -- and now she just got another great write up about her work in People Magazine.

Here's what she writes:

"Hi...Just a quick note to share a success! If you have an opportunity to check out the current People Magazine issue (Mariah Carey and Nic Cannon on the cover)...inside you'll find a story about the search for my sister Ashley and the inspiration behind the mission of Outpost for Hope (www.outpostforhope.org). There have been a few other media inquiries including some national tv possibilities - I am thinking carefully about the points/short soundbytes I'd like to make and my goals for the future. It's a little busier than I'd like at the moment but I suppose these are good problems to have. :)

I hope that everyone is doing well and moving steps closer to the life of your dreams.
Many blessings,
Libba

No comments: