Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Working Cross Platform? Join Us For Mini-Media Brand Workshop

Hi Everyone,

It's February. We are definitely
feeling the love.  We've gotten so
many wonderful replies from the last
couple of blog posts.   

We hope you're year is off to a
terrific start and you're keeping
your resolutions.  If one of them
is to take your content farther,
faster - please consider joining
us for the upcoming mini-Media
Brand Workshop February 3th - 28th. 

We always really appreciate the
enthusiasm of those who have come
through our programs. 

"That one class has given me the
roadmap to our next 16 months and has
given me extreme confidence in our vision,
something that entrepreneurs sometimes
can struggle with."
- Thomas Matt, GRT Fitness

"After the story about the search for my
sister in People Magazine...I've been
working with a production team for an
original tv movie for Lifetime Movie Network. 
The movie is in post production now and is
scheduled to air this spring! 
'Bringing Ashley Home' will air sometime
in March or April! 
Libba Phillips - OutpostforHope.com

“When I decided to produce my own web series,
I brought the project into Philippa’s mentorship
workshop. Thanks to Philippa, I'm in the wonderful
position of having producers and distributors
seeking me for possible collaborations--and
the series has yet to launch!
Alexis Niki - Creator/Writer Producer

--

If you've ever wondered about
my Media Brand Workshop - I am
starting a mini-workshop that
will just be in the month of
February.  It's a great taste
of what that whole program
includes for $150. 
Register at:
http://bit.ly/mini-workshop

This is coaching and
entertainment & media strategy
for content creators working
cross-platform.  It is geared
to give you feedback, streamline
your efforts, and facilitate
networking.  This experience
also brings you together with
other like-minded content creators. 

Mini-Media Brand Workshop includes
2 Lecture/Discussions on Mondays
at 5:30PM PT - 2/7 & 2/28,
2 Office Hours at 4PM PT on
2/3 & 2/10, material review
(this includes websites, blogs,
podcasts, press kits, marketing
materials, scripts or manuscripts)
and up to 1 hr of private consults
(2-30 minute sessions or in person
meeting in LA).  If you can't
make the live calls there is
also PDFs, MP3s and an online
group. 

The program is about how to
build a media brand across platforms.
It's designed with writers, creators,
artists and entrepreneurs in mind. 
We cover strategies for new media,
traditional media, publishing, TV
& feature film.

You'll also get our 5 agent/manager
bonus calls that will be coming
up this spring.  Our most
recent call was with Hollywood
literary manager, Andrew Kersey
of Kersey Management. 

You can read all about what's
involved with the full course
that we just ran this past
Fall and will run again later
this year at:
http://www.yourmediabrand.com. 

Register at:
http://bit.ly/mini-workshop

This is the month that I begin
my classes again, so you've
been hearing quite a bit about
that.  In addition to the clients
and projects that we're already
deeply invested in, this is a great
way to get to know new people and
help facilitate their success. 

Here's more of what some of our
alumni have had to say about
the program and their results:
--

Hi Philippa

It's great to see a note from you
in my in box - I hope you are doing well!
I wanted to share a success since our
last connection....after the story about
the search for my sister in People Magazine
in 2008 - I've been working with a production
team for an original tv movie for Lifetime
Movie Network.  The movie is in post production
now and is scheduled to air this spring! 
'Bringing Ashley Home' will air sometime in
March or April!  I'm quite excited as this
movie also profiles the nonprofit cause of
Outpost for Hope - the agency that I started
in the late 90's.  I am so hopeful that by
sharing my story in such a public way will
help me to help others - if just one life
can be saved as a result of it - then I
have achieved my goal.

I wanted to say thank you for helping me
re-think of ways to brand my story - the
information you provided in your class was
so helpful.  That knowledge combined with
really good clear intentions certainly made
way for profound changes in my life!

Many blessings,
Libba Phillips

--

I would love to express my sincere appreciation
and extend my heartfelt recommendation to
Philippa Burgess, and her company, Creative
Convergence.

As an entrepreneur I had the extreme pleasure
of attending Phillipa's course on branding and
marketing. That one class has given me the roadmap
to our next 16 months and has given me extreme
confidence in our vision, something that
entrepreneurs sometimes can struggle with.
I needed focus and direction and Phillipa gave
that to me, and we are following through with
her suggestions and it is working beautifully.

I will be attending another class in the near
future to continue her mentorship, and I feel
honored to be one of her protégé’s.
Her website is-
http://www.creativecvg.com/
You will not be sorry if you enroll in one
of her courses,

Thank you Phillipa, you're the greatest.

Thomas F Matt
CEO/Founder GRT Fitness and Wellness
www.grtfitness.com
email-tom@grtfitness.com”

--

“When I decided to produce my own web series,
I brought the project into Philippa’s mentorship
workshop. Thanks to Philippa, I'm in the wonderful
position of having producers and distributors
seeking me for possible collaborations--and the
series has yet to launch! While so many talk
about “thinking outside the box,” Philippa
actually does it. She sees connections and
possibilities where others raise their hands
in despair, and she’s not afraid to reach
across branches of the industry to create
fruitful and mutually-satisfying opportunities.
I’m inspired by her generosity, her intelligence,
her energy, and how she never shies away from a
learning curve. If you have the opportunity
to include Philippa on your team, grab it!”
Alexis Niki - Creator/Writer/Producer
The webseries: http://www.bitchywitchythefilm.com
The ebook:
Circles Joined to Circles: Real Stories by Real
Women on Mothers, Daughters & Sisters
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/33655
My site: http://www.TheThirdDraft.com
Twitter: AlexisNiki

--

Hope you will consider joining us
or recommend this to any of your
friends who are developing content
and working across platforms who
need some insight or inspiration
to thriving in the new entertainment
& media space. 

To your success,

Philippa

--

http://bit.ly/mini-workshop
http://www.yourmediabrand.com
http://www.screenwritingcareer.com

No comments: